Location

Minimum Bedrooms

Price

2 Bedroom House - Terraced, St Ives

2 Bedroom House - Terraced, St Ives

Feather Field Close, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26 2FQ

A great opportunity to get on the property ladder with a 40% share of this spacious, beautifully presented 2 bedroom terrace house with parking and rear garden. Section 106 occupancy restrictions apply on this property with LiveWest Housing owning the remaining 60% share.
LOCATION AND OVERVIEW
Located in the higher part of St Ives in a predominantly residential area with St Ives Infant and Junior School, St Ives Leisure Centre and convenience shops all within reasonable walking distance. The historic St Ives harbour, award winning beaches, restaurants, eclectic shops and Tate St Ives can be reached on foot( a 15 to 20 minute down hill walk) by bus or by car. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a living room, kitchen and WC. The 2 bedrooms and bathroom are on the first floor. Heating and hot water are provided by an electric heating system combined with an air source heat pump. The vendors have informed us that they have found this to be very economical.

ENTRANCE

Part glazed entrance door opening into the hall

HALL

1.63M X 1.91M (5'4" X 6'3")

Stairs leading to the first floor. Wall mounted consumer unit and thermostat. Radiator. Door to the living room.

LIVING ROOM

3.57m x 3.94m (11'9" x 12'11")

Double glazed window to the front aspect. TV Aerial. Radiator. Door to the kitchen.

KITCHEN

3.52m x 4.28m (11'7" x 14'1")

Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the enclosed garden. The matching range of base and eye level units provides ample storage. There is an inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space and plumbing for a slimline dishwasher. There is also space for a free standing electric cooker, and a free standing fridge freezer. Wall mounted Daikin control system for the air pump heating system. There is extractor fan for the heating system. Door to the under stairs storage cupboard and the rear hall.

DINING AREA

UNDER STAIRS STORAGE

Storage cupboard housing the hot water tank.

REAR HALL

1.84m x 1.58 (6'0" x 5'2")

Half glazed door giving access to the garden and the rear of the property. Door to the WC. Radiator.

WC

1.04m x 1.61m (3'5" x 5'3")

WC and wash basin. Extractor fan. Radiator.

LANDING

Wide staircase to the upstairs landing. Radiator. Airing cupboard with shelving. Large storage cupboard with shelving. Doors to the bathroom and bedrooms.

BATHROOM

1.99m x 2.18m (6'6" x 7'2")

Double glazed opaque window to the rear aspect. Bath with mains shower over and glass shower screen. Pedestal wash basin and WC. Extractor fan. Shaving socket. Radiator.

BEDROOM 1

2.47m x 4.50m (8'1" x 14'9")

Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.

BEDROOM 2

2.90m x 4.78m (9'6" x 15'8")

2 double glazed windows to the front aspect. Large built in wardrobe with shelving and hanging rails. Radiator.

OUTSIDE

This is an easy to maintain garden, bounded by high wood fencing with a lawn, raised beds and a shed. A pathway leads to the rear entrance gate and out to the parking space.

PARKING SPACE

AGENTS NOTES

A 40% share of the property is being sold.
Cost Per calendar month Payable to LiveWest Homes Ltd is:
Rent £212.08
Service Charge £2.11
Building Insurance £9.43

Lease terms: 125 years from 29th January 2010. There are 116 years remaining.

For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that the sales particulars produced by this company should only be used as a general guide. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, or specific fittings. All measurements are approximate.

Enquire now

Tel: 01736 794931

Email: [email protected]