Location

Minimum Bedrooms

Price

2 Bedroom Apartment, St. Ives

2 Bedroom Apartment, St. Ives

Venton Vision Rise, St. Ives, Cornwall, TR26 1FD

A great opportunity to get on the property ladder with a 40% share of this ground floor apartment with parking and rear garden. Section 106 occupancy restrictions apply on this property with LiveWest Housing owning the remaining 60% share.
This ground floor apartment comprises 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom, spacious kitchen and living room. At the rear there is an enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn. There is an allocated off road parking space for 1 vehicle.
LOCATION AND OVERVIEW
Developed in 2008, Venton Vision Rise is located in Ayr. The junior and infant schools, leisure centre and convenience stores are in the vicinity. A stroll down the hill takes you to Porthmeor surf beach, the Tate St Ives, award winning restaurants, historic harbour and golden beaches.

ENTRANCE

Part glazed entrance door leading to:

HALL

5.48m x 1.19m (18'0" x 3'11")

Radiator and doors leading to:

BEDROOM 1

4.31m x 2.70m (14'2" x 8'10")

Double glazed window to the front aspect. TV aerial point. Radiator.

LIVING ROOM

3.95m x 3.96m (13'0" x 13'0")

Double glazed window to the front aspect. Telephone point. TV aerial point. Radiator.

KITCHEN

3.84m x 3.28m (12'7" x 10'9")

Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden. Part glazed door opening to the rear garden. Range of base and eye level units. Single inset sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine. Space and plumbing for a gas cooker. Valliant condenser boiler. Breakfast bar. Extractor fan. Radiator.

BATHROOM

2.07m x 1.95m (6'9" x 6'5")

Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Bath with tiled surround and shower over. Pedestal wash basin. Closed coupled WC. Wall mounted mirrored cupboard. Extractor fan. Radiator.

BEDROOM 2

3.55m x 3.36m (11'8" x 11'0")

Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden. TV aerial point. Radiator.

OUTSIDE

Enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn and surrounded by high wood fence. Wood shed. There is an allocated off road parking space for 1 vehicle.

For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that the sales particulars produced by this company should only be used as a general guide. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, or specific fittings. All measurements are approximate.

Enquire now

Tel: 01736 794931

Email: [email protected]